Saturday 14 May 2011

My Guardian Angel Knows


My Guardian Angel Knows,

How much it will has cost me to love her,

My insightful, spontaneous, sensual friend

Our friendship blossomed into a perilous love affair,

How much it will cost me to follow my desires,

To drift to sleep wrapped in her  arms

While the moon rises across the star lit sky.

How much it will cost me to satisfy my need,

To wake up beside her warm body,

Before the world intervenes,

How much it will cost me if I enjoy,

Snuggling and making love with her

Sharing a crazy passion I had forgotten existed.

How much it will cost me to put my family obligations aside

So I can walk with her, our heads together,

Weaving our dreams into one, building a new life.

How much it will cost if I keep taking these risks,

Do I just walk away from this phenomenal woman?

How much it will cost to love and be loved,

Yes, only my guardian angel knows and she's not saying!

wtf?

1 comment: